- Arne /Pedersen/
- Given names
- Arne Pedersen /Vedalshaug/
- Type of name
- also known as
- Given names
- Arne Pedersen
No family available
Descendants of Arne Pedersen
Children of Arne Pedersen:
- Arne Arnesen (1759–) - follow 2.1
Generation 2 back to top
Arne Arnesen, son of Arne Pedersen, was born before January 27, 1759 in Vedalshaug, Veøy, Møre og Romsdal, Norge.
He had a relationship with Berit Iversdatter, daughter of Iver Gjertsen and Ingeborg Larsdatter
He married Ingeborg Ingebrigtsdatter on February 6, 1786 in Veøy, Møre og Romsdal, Norge. She was born in Skovik, Veøy, Møre og Romsdal, Norge.
He had a relationship with Marit Eriksdatter
Children of Arne Arnesen and Berit Iversdatter:
- Marit Arnesdotter (1780–1865) - follow 3.1
Generation 3 back to top
Marit Arnesdotter, daughter of Arne Arnesen and Berit Iversdatter, was born before November 7, 1780 in Sekkeseter, Veøy, Møre og Romsdal, Norge and died on February 25, 1865 in Bjermeland, Veøy, Møre og Romsdal, Norge.
She married Peder Olsson, son of Ole Olsen and Kari Pedersdotter, on December 30, 1805 in Veøy, Møre og Romsdal, Norge. He was born before February 27, 1777 in Sør Nesje, Veøy, Møre og Romsdal, Norge and died on January 9, 1844 in Bjermeland, Veøy, Møre og Romsdal, Norge.
Children of Marit Arnesdotter and Peder Olsson:
- Kari Pedersdatter (1806–1884) - follow 4.1
- Brite Pedersdatter (1808–1808) - follow 4.2
- Ole Pedersen (1809–1885) - follow 4.3
- Peder Pedersen (1811–1838) - follow 4.4
- Arne Pedersen (1813–1814) - follow 4.5
- Iver Pedersen (1815–1904) - follow 4.6
- Arne Pedersen (1818–1901) - follow 4.7
- Torstein Pedersen (1820–1904) - follow 4.8
- Ottar Pedersen (1822–) - follow 4.9
- Ottar Pedersen (1823–1878) - follow 4.10
- Marit Pedersdatter (1827–1908) - follow 4.11
Ancestors of Arne Pedersen
"Af og Tilgangs Liste for Weedøe Præste Giæld i Følge Den Kongl: Allernaadigste Forordning om Extra Skatten for Junii Maaned 1763"